Recent articles and publications related to trademarks
SHIGA IP NEWS latest issue
SHIGA IP NEWS Vol. 45 (September 2016) highlights the following topics:
2016-09-01 vol. 45
Survey of User Evaluation of Patent, Design, and Trademark Examination Quality
Calculating the Amount of Compensation for Damages based on "Circumstances under Which a Patent Holder, etc. Could Not Have Sold Their Products"
IP Disputes regarding the Doctrine of Equivalents in Japan
If you are interested in subscribing to Shiga IP NEWS, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHIGA IP NEWS Backnumbers
|2016-09-01||45||- Survey of User Evaluation of Patent, Design, and Trademark Examination Quality
- Calculating the Amount of Compensation for Damages based on "Circumstances under Which a Patent Holder, etc. Could Not Have Sold Their Products"
- IP Disputes regarding the Doctorine of Equivalents in Japan
|2016-02-01||43||- Supreme Court Decision on Patent Term Extensions
- How “Product-by-Process” Claims are Examined in Japan: Examples of Useful Arguments for Maintaining “Product-by-Process” Claims
- Court Case: Request to Confirm the Absence of the Right to Demand an Injunction in Utility Model Infringement
- Development in Trademarks and Designs
Articles and Magazines
|2014-11-01||Lexology||Revision of Japanese Trademark Law||Tomohiro Gyoda|