In our series of SHIGA webinars, we would like to present a webinar on “Remedial Measures after Expiration of Procedural Periods in Japan” on the following date and times.
Date and Time: 6:00 p.m. (JST) on Friday, June 11
Check your local time here.
*The webinar is expected to consist of a 20 to 30-minute presentation and a 5 to 10-minute Q&A session.
* If you miss watching the live session, you will receive an on-demand recorded video link a day after the live session is over. Please still register with the above link.
The webinar will cover:
– Basic information about Remedial Measures after Expiration of Procedural Periods in
Japan (e.g., “Due Care” versus “Unintentional”)
– Statistic Data Showing Disastrously Low Success Rates
– Examples based on the Actual Cases
– Revision of Japanese Patent Law including Relaxation of Remedial Measures
Speaker: Yoshio Akai, Ph.D., Patent Attorney
Webinar Tool: Zoom
This webinar is aimed at providing IP information to our business partners and clients from overseas. Registration from persons who work for IP firms or law firms in Japan will not be approved as this may be deemed as a conflict of interest with our business.