In a series of SHIGA webinars, we would like to present a webinar on “R&D and Patent Trends during and after the COVID-19 situation” on the following date and times. Our patent attorney will introduce to you the recent situation of Japanese companies and share foreseen trends on patent filings in the era after the pandemic.
Please Click Here to Register for the Webinar
Date: Friday June 12, 2020
*The webinar is expected to consist of a 20-minute presentation and a 5 to 10-minute Q&A session.
*For those who cannot attend our live session, we will provide a recorded video. Please register with the above link.
The webinar will cover:
- Overview of Filing Trends during the COVID-19 situation
– Statistics up to March/2020
– Actual “feeling” on trends of patent applications
- Recent Trends of IP departments of Japanese companies – how they are continuing their IP activities
– Current style of IP activities
– Are they suspending their activities, or they are still active?
- Discussion – what would be crucial trends in the post-COVID-19 world for R&D and Intellectual properties
– Considerations – changes in industrial construction post-COVID-19
– What will change in IP trends post-COVID-19
Dr. Hiroyuki Hashimoto, Senior Manager, Patent Attorney
Webinar Tool: Zoom