In our series of SHIGA webinars, we would like to present a webinar on
“Graphical User Interfaces under the Design Law“ on the following date and time.
Date and Time: 6:00 p.m. (JST) on Thursday, November 25.
Check your local time here.
*The webinar is expected to consist of a 20 to 30-minute presentation and a 5 to 10-minute Q&A session.
* If you miss watching the live session, you will receive an on-demand recorded video link a day after the live session is over. Please still register with the registration form below.
This webinar will cover:
– Available Options for Registering GUIs under the Design Law
– Specifications and Drawings
– Comparison of Options in Terms of Enforcement
– Preparing Priority Applications and Claiming Priority
Speaker: Tomohiro Gyoda, Patent and Trademark attorney
Webinar Tool: Zoom
This webinar is aimed at providing IP information to our business partners and clients from overseas. Registration from persons who work for IP firms or law firms in Japan will not be approved as this may be deemed as a conflict of interest with our business.