The seminars which we presented at the IP institutions in 2019
This year, we are honored to have many occasions to serve as speakers for various communities. We would like to share the seminar titles which we presented at the IP institutions.
- “Overview of JP Patent Examination for IoT, AI related applications” at German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan, on March 6, 2019 by Hiroyuki Hashimoto, Ph.D., Naoki Matsuo
- “Introduction of Unique IP Practices in Japan – Patentability of Method for Treating a Human Body and AI/IoT Inventions” at Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago, on March 19, 2019 by Hiroyuki Hashimoto, Ph.D.
- “JP Examination Guidelines on AI, AoT” at Korea Electronics Association on April 4, 2019 by Kazuyoshi Nishizawa, Fumio Takahashi
- “Overview of the Japanese Intellectual Property System” at German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan, on June 18, 2019 by Hiroyuki Hashimoto, Ph.D., Tomohiro Gyoda
- “Recent Trends on Patents for Antibody Drugs in Japan” at California Lawyers Association, on August 22, 2019 (webinar) by Masato Iida, Ph.D.
- “Opposition and Invalidation System in Japan” at Taiwan Patent Attorneys Association (TWPAA) on September 5, 2019 by Akiko Hashiguchi
- “Man versus machine” at the International Bar Association (IBA) Korea on September 26, 2019 by Fumio Takahashi
- “IP systems in Japan” at a Chinese organization on October 29, 2019 by Sumio Tanai, Wen Quan
- “How IP rights contribute to your business” at German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan, on November 7, 2019 by Taichi Okamura, Sakiko Ohta
- “Invalidation of Patents in Japan” at Taiwan Intellectual Property Agent (TIPA) IP Symposium on November 8, 2019 by Sinya Jitsuhiro, Hirohisa Suzuki
- “Overview of IP Trends and Practice in Japan and Practical Tips in Light of Legal Comparison between USA and Japan” at Rochester Intellectual Property Association, on November 15, 2019 by Masato Iida, Ph.D., Hiroyuki Hashimoto, Ph.D.
- “Trends and Practices on AI/IoT relating Patent in Japan” at Korea Patent Attorneys Association (KPAA) on November 22, 2019 by Kazuyoshi Nishizawa